Voxer Messenger for Windows PC 10/8/7
Voxer for PC is a walkie talkie software for high performance teams! Voxer Walkie Talkie is a free app that combines the best of Live Voice, text, photos, and videos into a powerful secure messaging tool. Voxer is the only walkie talkie messenger with end-to-end encryption. Secure, real-time communication in one powerful push-to-talk (PTT) app. Works with iPhone, Android, web and Windows PC via Emulators. You can hear messages as people speak, or listen later at your convenience. Use instant voice communication alongside text, photos, video, gifs, and share your location!
Voxer for Windows is a live messaging application that brings push-to-talk technology to smartphones. This service features live and recorded voice – if a you push the button to talk, you can be heard on the other end as you speak, but everything is also simultaneously recorded so you and the recipient(s) can play back any message later. Unlike other push-to-talk services and systems, Voxer also has integrated text, photo, and location sharing which can be sent alongside voice messaging. You can to talk to individuals or groups – select up to 5 chat participants to communicate with at once (or up to 500 using Voxer Pro).
Industries that simplify their communication with Voxer
Learn how to modernize your hotel team with real-time communication.
Silvercar stays safe behind the wheel with hands-free technology.
Dispatch with ease to remote teams. Learn how Roto-Rooter stays connected.
Never miss messages and avoid dropped calls on the construction site.
Take learning to the next level. Collaborate among faculty and students.
Communicate across timezones and bring your team closer together.
Never let a driver go missing in action with location sharing.
Stay on task with Walkie Talkie mode and read receipts.
Instant communcation between teams, press a button and talk, just like a PTT device. Messages are saved and delivered as soon as a network signal is available. Say goodbye to deadzones. All messages are streamed instantly and recorded for later. Works on any network on iPhone, Android, and the web. Voxer works over any cellular data network (2G, 3G, 4G, EDGE, LTE) and over WiFi. Anywhere there’s a data signal, you can vox – It has groups of individuals talking to each other in over 200 countries.
Connecting Districts & Teachers:
- Turn your phone into a Walkie Talkie
- Loud and repetitive notifications for emergency situations
- Add and manage teachers and administrators to teams
- Regulate chats with admin control
- Stay safe and secure with end-to-end encrypted chats
Communicate Across Your Entire Hotel:
- Stream audio live from your phone, slike a walkie talkie (headset integrations available)
- Add and remove employees using the easy to manage admin console
- Create communication groups for quick outreach to teams (e.g.
- Housekeeping, Maintenance, Front Desk)
- Ensure your communication stays in house with private networks and end-to-end encryption
- Loud, repetitive notifications for emergency situations
How does Voxer compare with Sprint Direct Connect, AT&T EPTT and other apps?
The most notable difference between Voxer and other systems is live and recorded audio messaging. Other PTT solutions are live-only, which means communication is lost when someone is busy or unavailable. It has over 100 issued patents that protect proprietary technology. Voxer also has multimedia integration (text, photo and location sharing) which many live-only voice services do not offer.
Our service works on any cellular phone or WiFi-enabled iOS or Android device that can download apps. You do not need to purchase a proprietary device for the app to work, and each user can use their preferred device. Some cellular based PTT services still only work on a 3G network, it works on any available data network – 2G, 3G, 4G, and WiFi. It picks the best available network to send a message. The message is sent as the data is received. Voxer also works on the web and allows for easy international communication at no additional cost, and allows for group chats of up to 500 users, while EPTT only allows for 200.
Why millions of people choose Voxer:
- Live Audio – Instantly communicate with live voice, just like a walkie-talkie or push-to-talk (PTT) device.
- Listen Later – Not available to chat live? All messages are saved for later playback, saving or sharing.
- Private Chats – Send end-to-end encrypted messages – only you and the other party on the chat can read or hear messages. No one else.
- Photos, Videos and GIFs – Send text, photos, videos, and gifs. Share location and Dropbox files.
- Free – Voxer is free to download and use.
- Group Chats – Create chats with up to 500 individuals or team contacts.
- Pick Your Device – Get messages on your Android devices and other smartphones. Voxer syncs seamlessly across all your devices.
- Voxer for Web – Listen and respond to Voxer messages from your computer’s browser at web.voxer.com.
- Use Any Data Network – Talk over any 3G, 4G, or WiFi network in the world.
- Audio Quality Enjoy crystal-clear audio quality.
What is Voxer Pro?
Voxer Pro is an in-app upgrade that unlocks premium features. Check out the “Settings” page and click the banner to upgrade. Voxer Pro includes a number of special features that enhance the app experience. Voxer Pro is currently available in iOS or Android apps for $3.99 per month or $29.99 per year.
- Here are a few:Voice-to-text Transcription – Transcribe audio messages into text
- Unlimited Message Storage – Store all of your messages on Voxer for as long as you’d like
- Admin Controlled Chats – Add and remove users from a chat with complete control
- Walkie Talkie Mode – Get two-way radio functionality on your smartphone, and use a headset to respond back hands-free
- Extreme Notifications – Never miss a message with loud, persistent notifications
The key difference in messaging with Voxer app lies in voice. It’s like a walkie-talkie, but more. Voice messages are sent, so everyone can listen as you speak. At the same time, the app is automatically recording your voice, so it can be listened to. Live AND recorded, get it?! Wow, that is awesome. This makes Voxer for Windows 10, 8 or 7 a great tool when your work is time-dependent, but also allows you to communicate when convenient to you. Check out now!
Tips on how to download Voxer PC App on your computer:
- Install the free Android emulator BlueStacks, it’s very easy, you can click-start this button to instigate the download process: Download.
- You can begin the installation process by selecting ‘install’ or ‘ok’ on the installer file you downloaded.
- After the software is installed, launch it immediately, then signup to input your details. Once you’re done with the process, sign in with your Google play account.
- When you have logged into Google play, start-up a search to locate the Voxer app and click download.
- Then after downloading, click open to install.
- After installation, open the app and get on with the thrills that come with the features, with your mouse, touchscreen or keypad, you can navigate to any icon to emulate the pinch keys that will enable you to enlarge or minimize.
- You can decide to install a remote control app that will help you to regulate and manage the app better.
Voxer Pro includes all basic features, PLUS:
- Unlimited Message Storage – Access to your entire message history. Free users have access to approx 30 days of message history.
- Walkie Talkie Mode – Use Voxer hands-free. Pick a chat to listen and respond to using live voice without having to open the app.
- Message Recall – Recall and delete any unwanted messages you have sent.
- Admin Control – Add and remove users from a chat with complete control.
- Extreme Notifications – Turn on loud, repetitive alerts for messages when you are in a noisy environment.
Voxer for Desktop uses a minimal amount of data. The average audio message on Voxer is about 7 seconds and uses about 14KB of data. Text messages on Voxer average about 700 bytes of data. To put this in context, to hit 1GB of data sending messages on service, you would need to send approximately 34,000 voice messages or 1.5 million text messages. The security that is used for both Voxer and Voxer Pro is the same. It use TLS/SSL for over-the-wire/air communication. Private Chats on Voxer uses end-to-end encryption. Voxer uses FIPS compliance storage on the device if the device is configured to use a lock code. For specific business requests can do custom installations. If you are looking for a perfect solution for a company with more than 20 people, request a demo onhttps://voxer.com/business
How to Find Friends on Voxer?
Address Book matching. When you sign into Voxer, you will get a notification asking you to share your address book with us. By clicking OK, you will enable us to automatically match you with your friends on your address book who have signed up for Voxer.
Enter your Phone Number on your Voxer profile. To do this, go to your chat List > go to the Main Menu button > My profile > Enter your phone number. It use your phone number only to connect you with friends. It will never display your number to any other user.
Invite friends via SMS to download Voxer. Go to your chat list > Tap on the main menu (upper left corner) > Tap “Invite Friends” > Enter the name of your friend > Select friend or friends to send text or email messages > Send. Anyone that signs up from your invite will be automatically added to your contact list.
Search the Voxer directory. To do this, go to your chat list > go to the Main Menu button > Select Contacts > Enter either the email address or full name on the search bar > Search > Select your friend > Start Chat. You will be placed in a chat with your friend and can begin sending messages.
Voxer for Windows is a free app that combines the best of voice, text, photo and video messages for a powerful and personal messaging tool. Easily and instantly communicate with friends, family or teams at work – live or later. Voxer works over any 3G, 4G, or WIFI network in the world. Voxer is the only service that delivers voice live – so it can be listened to immediately – and simultaneously records the message – so it can be listened to later. It has 120 global patents for this unique technology that is used in over 200 countries.